Sunday, August 22, 2010

Radiotray- simple and making life simpler


Radiotray is a simple tool for streaming radio stations of the world in Linux system . It is very simple and light application. Once I start it , it remains at the very corner of my desktop.The radiating icon is the radiotray.Once I click the right button on the mouse pointing on this icon, it shows the list of radio stations that I have added so far. I have added those radio stations by clicking the left button of mouse while cursor pointing on this same icon and then configure radios options.

I installed this useful tool in my system by downloading this radio tray package for debian which is free to download.

For getting the package, package information and making any kind of contribution to it, we can click here

1 comment:

  1. nevertheless, i again have to search for the streaming links of the FM i like

    ReplyDelete